Will my house be harder to sell?
Will my house be harder to sell if my neighbor has theirs on the market at the same time?
It's possible that having a neighbor's house on the market at the same time as yours could make it more difficult to sell your house.
However, this is not always the case, and the marketability of your house will ultimately depend on a variety of factors, including its location, condition, and price.
If your house is in good condition and priced appropriately, it should be able to compete with your neighbor's house on the market.
Here are a few ways you could make your house stand out from your neighbors:
1. Make sure your house is in good condition and well-maintained. This includes repairing any damage, cleaning, and decluttering the space.
2. Consider making some updates or upgrades to your house. This could include things like painting the walls, updating the flooring, or remodeling the kitchen or bathroom.
3. Make sure your house is priced appropriately. I will sit down with you and together we can research the local housing market and compare your house to similar properties in the area to determine a fair and competitive price.
4. Make sure your house is properly marketed. I will make sure that we are taking professional photos, creating a detailed listing, and promoting your house through various channels.
5. Highlight the unique features of your house. This could include things like a large yard, a desirable location, or a modern design.
6. Stage your house to make it more appealing to potential buyers. This could include rearranging furniture, adding decorative touches, and creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.