Real Estate Crush
This week’s crush won’t surprise anyone – a gorgeous Historic home in the heart of Cartersville. With a touch of color, I know no one is dying of shock reading this, considering I live in a Historic home in Adairsville with a touch of color.
But – this super (SUPER) cute house may have a few tricks up its sleeve. Really:
- Heart pine floors in most of the house
- Fireplaces with the exposed bricks is almost too much for me
- Original Bead Board on main level
- The location is pefect – walking distance to downtown
- Lot is for those of us who aren't fans of yard work
This house is perfect for you? We would love to show it to you! Fill out the form below and we will call you to schedule a time.
Ready to see pictures? Here they are courtesy of: